Pages

Monday 8 June 2015

The sun has got his hat on

Well I've had a lovely few days both out enjoying the lovely sunshine and crafting.
On Thursday we had a ride out and guess what ended up at a craft shop, the lovely Sunrise Crafts at Wombourne, Staffordshire. I treated myself to a Sweet Poppy stencil and a set of tonic dies. Anyway while I was there and Bhanu was showing me some cards she'd made using some of the stencils I spied a lovely altered art mirror. Turned out that there was a class on Saturday to create one, so I signed up. Although I have shopped at this store many times I have never joined in any of the classes. Well what a great class it was by Andy Coates. Thoroughly enjoyable with lovely company. I shall join more.

So here is the mirror I created, hope you like it. It has a fantastic metalic look.



Now here is what I created with the Sweet poppy stencil I bought. I used some Creative Expressions Glitter paste though the stencil and added some background detail using distress ink and sequin waste.




Here's hoping the good weather stays a while.
So until the next time
Kind regards
Pat xx


1 comment:

  1. Pat, glad you are enjoying the weather and looks like you had a great workshop. Loved the two cards despite them being both very different. I miss our workshops with Jayne.
    Hugs Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x