Pages

Wednesday 3 September 2014

September?

 
Pleased to say the weather has taken a turn for the better but a shame it waited until the children went back to school. Elliot started senior school today and Jessica is now in year ten and preparing for her GCSE's.
 
I have been trying to get some outside jobs done the last couple of days and hopefully I will be able to cross them all of the list this week.
Anyway here are a s few cards I made during the last week.
 
The first one is a Michael Powell stamp
 
 
The background of this one is Distress ink randomly applied and outlined with black.
 
 
A selection of dies used on this one. The flowers are Sue Wilson and the others are spellbinders
 
 
finally for this one I used am Imagination mask and glitter medium
 

 
Until next time
Pat xx


1 comment:

  1. Great cards - especially the miidle anniversary one. So clean looking that it is my favourite - although I do like the others as well. Sorry we won't be catching up with each other thi year - always next year though.
    Hugs
    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x