Pages

Tuesday 16 September 2014

Golden

Hope you have been enjoying the lovely September weather, I have. We managed to visit a few National Trust properties over the last couple of weeks which has been lovely. We are so lucky to have such beautiful houses and gardens quite local to us. On Saturday we decided at the last minute to go back to Attingham Park in Shropshire and were so pleased we did. There was a horse and carriage parade and shire horse demonstrations which was a nice surprise. Next weekend we are hoping to go to Coughton Court in Warwickshire for their Cheese & Pickle Festival which sounds great to me being a cheese lover.
 
Anyway today I have three cards to share.
The first one as you can see is for a very special Anniversary for a good friend and her hubby.
For the swirls I used an Imagination crafts stencil and their sparkle medium. The heart stamp is one I bought years ago when my dear and lovely friend Jayne Nestorenko demonstrated it on C&C. It has come in very useful over the years.
 
 
 
This one is for a special ladies birthday. Backgrounds created using various distress inks and random texture stamping. The main image is an Indigo Blu stamp.
 
 
Finally a simple little card for an extra special man to show him my support. It doesn't show too well on the picture but all the card has been embossed. The stars have been cut from some card that I created by embossing and colouring with Distress.
 
 
Well that's about it from me at the moment.
Hope to be back soon
Best wishes
Pat xx


1 comment:

  1. Wow pat what stunning cards they are so beautiful especially the anniversary card.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x